Click to return to the MediaLine main page.
Click to return to the MediaLine main page.
FORUM UPGRADE! Please start using the new forum at this address: http://openline.medialine.com
The older forum will stay up but in "read only" mode, which means that no new posts or user registrations are allowed.
MediaLine's Open Line

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» MediaLine's Open Line   » Open Line   » My godson is born!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My godson is born!
The Thrill
Open Line Veteran
Member # 9035

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 11:51 AM      Profile for The Thrill   Author's Homepage   Email The Thrill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a godfather!

11:30 Wednesday morning. 10 1/2 pounds! He's a freakin' linebacker...and he's absolutely perfect.

These are on me:

-  -

--------------------
NWA Wisconsin presents...Happy Hour!
Free local pro wrestling STATEWIDE on Time-Warner Digital Cable's Wisconsin On-Demand Ch. 1111!

Posts: 3726 | From: Green Bay, Wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Rugen
Open Line Veteran
Member # 3056

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 11:55 AM      Profile for Mr. Rugen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats. You have my respect, Godfather.

--------------------
The First Year Teacher Blog

Posts: 6791 | From: The Machine | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
the original buttongod
Member # 1824

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 12:18 PM      Profile for the original buttongod   Author's Homepage   Email the original buttongod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's hope he grows up to look more like this
 -
than this
 -
Congrats !

--------------------
"Remember,'talent' is a noun !"

Posts: 1341 | From: The poster formerly known as buttongod | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Thrill
Open Line Veteran
Member # 9035

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 12:29 PM      Profile for The Thrill   Author's Homepage   Email The Thrill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww...no love for the 16-time former world heavyweight champion. (Although God forbid what Batista'll look like at Ric's age.)

Whoo!...and thanks, y'all.

Anne Bonney
Member # 9704

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 01:13 PM      Profile for Anne Bonney         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That's a big baby. Congrats, Thrill!

--------------------
The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt. ~ Frederick Buechner

Posts: 1256 | From: Pirate ship called "Treasure" | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Diplomat
Open Line Veteran
Member # 2560

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 01:24 PM      Profile for Diplomat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! And blessings to you and the family!

--------------------
"I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University."
William F. Buckley, Jr.

Posts: 14159 | From: Where I Am | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
rootboyslim
Open Line Veteran
Member # 706

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 02:06 PM      Profile for rootboyslim   Email rootboyslim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anne Bonney:

Anne---my twins were 8 and 9 lbs and my third was 10.5. My wife is a trooper. THey had to induce both pregnancies.

Thrill---congrats dude. Be a good godfather.

--------------------
It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care!

FEAR THE TURTLE!
GO TERPS!

Posts: 9615 | From: Southeast, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tripe Face
Open Line Veteran
Member # 3328

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 03:13 PM      Profile for Tripe Face     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RootboySlim:
quote:
Originally posted by Anne Bonney:

Anne---my twins were 8 and 9 lbs and my third was 10.5. My wife is a trooper. THey had to induce both pregnancies.

Thrill---congrats dude. Be a good godfather.

8,9 and 10.5 POUNDS... has Ralph started calling your house to recruit these kids for his "O" line?

Thrill, as a Godfather you have a lot of responsibilities on your shoulder... you have to tap the keg at the Baptism party AND give a toast!

--------------------
"Tripe is getting far too much attention.
There will be no dealing with him soon." Writer2 11/9/07

Posts: 9684 | From: From the Student Section of Mountaineer Stadium | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Thrill
Open Line Veteran
Member # 9035

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2006 09:26 AM      Profile for The Thrill   Author's Homepage   Email The Thrill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd here he is:

Alexander Justice Jerry!

-

Clever Login Name
Open Line Veteran
Member # 6236

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2006 10:45 AM      Profile for Clever Login Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Thrill, from the dad of boys who weighed 10lbs, 9lb 9oz, 9lb 15oz and 10lb 1oz respectively. Yes, my wife has my deepest respect. And I know never to go against the family.

--------------------
Fred Thompson has released a comprehensive plan to save Social Security: Kill old hippies.

Posts: 4500 | From: Santa Poco, Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are PST (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | MediaLine | Privacy Statement