New to MediaLine?
A MediaLine subscription is required before you can access Job Search.
Subscribe Now to start searching our job listings today!
Just what are you getting for your money when you subscribe to MediaLine’s job listing service?
First and foremost, you’re getting a look at LOTS of jobs. Our more than 25 year relationship with the newsrooms around the country makes us the first place they turn when they have an opening to list. But more importantly, you can trust that the openings you see on MediaLine are REAL and CURRENT.
"After posting our jobs on our own website, Medialine is the next website source I turn to. Medialine's site is easy to use, brings us qualified candidates and the staff is a pleasure to work with. "
Christina Camps - Human Resources WDJT, Milwaukee
"I've used Medialine for many years and found it to be a reliable resource when it comes to recruiting for news department openings. The ad goes in, and the resume tapes pile up. I'm always impressed by the response we get to our Medialine ads"
Anne Paape, News Director, WKBT TV La Crosse
Are You Online?
Get your video tape and resume online.
View Talent Showcase Testimonials
Mark's Job of the Day
"WVTV has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a On-Air Host.
WVTV is seeking a part-time enthusiastic, highly motivated On-Air Host who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising by representing the station at events and programs. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working people who want to have FUN at work and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrate professional conduct at all times, on/off air, as a representative of CW18
• Maintain fashionable cutting edge appearance on air and at events
• Demonstrate timeliness for all scheduled events and shoots
• Avoid conflict of interest by clearing freelance work with GM
• Represent station on Social Media pages
• Demonstrate ability to professionally engage clients at shoots and events
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Ability to contribute to positive customer relationships
• On-Air experience in scripted and ad-lib environments
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Enjoy a fast paced environment
• Professional appearance a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
2-5 years of on-air experience.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WCGV / WVTV